The overall goal of this project is to develop fast parallel matrix solvers for the next-generation parallel computers that enable to reduce significantly the overall simulation time.
The objectives of this project are:
- To devise new numerical linear algebra methods for high-performance computers.
- To develop efficient parallel programming techniques for distributed memory computers and hardware accelerators such as GPUs.
- To develop numerical libraries and software for high-performance computers.
- Numerical linear algebra
- High-performance computing
- GPU programming
- Iterative matrix solvers and preconditioners
- Distributed memory
- GPU computing
- Fusion research
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Cardiac simulations
Contact for this archive item
, web site
Bruno Carpentieri is an associate professor at the Faculty of Computer Science of the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano. Find out more about him checking out his website.
Type of archive item